[BioC] How to deal with technical replicates in limmaGUI?

Cecilia McGregor cmcgre1 at lsu.edu
Mon Nov 14 22:03:51 CET 2005

I have a simple experiment with 2 treatments (S and F) in a loop design. For each treatment I have 3 biological replicates (S1 to S3 and F1 to F3) and for each biological replicate there are 2 technical replicates (a and b). Biological reps are from different plants, while technical reps are different RNA extraction from the same plant. How do I deal with this in limmaGUI? Here is a layout of the design. Any help would be much appreciated.

Array	Cy3	Cy5
RF1	S1a	F1a
RF2	F1a	S1b
RF3	S1b	F1b