[BioC] GCRMA with custom chips

Li,Qinghong,ST.LOUIS,Molecular Biology Qinghong.Li at rdmo.nestle.com
Tue Nov 15 21:30:33 CET 2005

I think what you need is a file called chipname_probe_tab, as an example, HG-U95Av2_probe_tab is for HG_U95Av2.

I have the same problem when I ran gcRMA with our custom chips. gcRMA wouldn't run. I am waiting for that table file to arrive so I can give it a try.

If what I said is not correct, please feel free to correct me. I would like to know this as well.

Regards,
Johnny