[BioC] MACAT gene list. Over and under expressed

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:08:44 CET 2005

Hi people,

I'm using MACAT, and I would like to know how to split the final gene list
(the one obtained with evalScoring) in over and under expressed genes

for example with :

endMACAT = evalScoring(diffMACAT, class = MACATclass, chromosome = MACATchr,
nperms = 1000, kernel = kNN, kernelparams = evalkNNchr$best, cross.validate=
FALSE)

plotting it  in html format with:

plot(endMACAT, output="html")

I obtain a list of 108 genes, related to chromosomic regions. I can see on
the graph that some are overxpressed and some underexpressed, but they are
mixed on the output table.... How can I obtain  these two lists (if is
possible)... ?
I tried with evalScoring ouput values but no big results...

Thanks a lot in advance...

Giulio