[BioC] Rosetta vs Limma

Nataliya Yeremenko eremenko at science.uva.nl
Thu Nov 17 21:55:44 CET 2005

Hello
I have a questions about correlation of outcomes from Rosetta and Limma.
I have done Agilent direct hyb's (one condition versus another).
In Rosetta I have splitted ratios without common references and than
have done two sample Ttest.
In Limma I also splitted channels and than fitted linear model. I have
posted design in previous BioC thread with subj "Design question in LIMMA".
The outcome of the Toptable is different (from 120 signatures only 20
intersects).
Does anybody experienced that problem or have expertise of statistical
treatment of twocolors direct ratio based arrays
in Rosetta and Limma simultaneously.

Regards,
Nataliya

--