[BioC] Re-scaling MA plot Y axis in LimmaGUI?

J.delasHeras@ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 13:24:47 CET 2005

Hi,

I am using LimmaGUI to analyse my cDNA microarray experiments and
produce plots showing particular genes etc. (LimmaGUI 1.3.9 with R
2.1.1)
Once I make an MA plot, I can easily resize the X axis (A) if I want
to,, as the option is given inside the "Resize" menu. But more often I
would like to resize the X axis (M). Either to display a number of
plots all in the same scale, or because a particular gene of interest
is not been shown as it is off scale (in my latest example, the M value
for my gene was around 4, but the Y axis was automatically cut at
between 2-3, so my gene wasn't shown...).

Is there a simple way to re-scale the Y axis?

Yes, it is becoming clear that I should start getting to grips with the
command line version of Limma, because of its flexibility... but it
will take me a little time and deadlines being what they are... I would
really appreciate any help to allow me to sort this from LimmaGUI now.

Thanks for any help.

Jose

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6513374