[BioC] why S-Score is not poppular like T-test pvalue and BH FDR , which is OK to use?

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Wed Nov 30 13:54:39 CET 2005

What is S-Score ? Perhaps availability and familiarity could contribute
to its lack of popularity. Google's only relevant hit is to the article
and the 5th. Besides given the competition of many of algorithms
available/modified for microarray, I am not surprised that S-score is
not well known.

Why do you think S-score should be more popular ?

My personal preference for preprocessing is either RMA or GCRMA.
My personal preference for data analysis is LIMMA.

Regards, Adai