[BioC] Barley1 annotation package?

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 4 20:20:59 CEST 2005

Hi Ann,

The reason we don't provide barley1 annotation package is that, as you
mentioned, the Affymetrix Barley1_annot.csv is _not_ enough to build an
annotation package.  You may find that we only have few plant annotation
packages available for the same reason.  Unless there are other resources
provided, the packages for those species are still unavailable.

If you find (or someone else provides) another useful mapping files, I can
try to build the barley1 annotation package.

Best,
Ting-Yuan