[BioC] a problem with Metadat package: hgu133a2

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 5 01:05:02 CEST 2005

Hi Tao,

ChenWei is not the current maintainer for the meta data packages, but I
will try to figure what's wrong here for him.

Could you provide the result of sessionInfo()?  People can get more
information about the versions of the packages you are using and then will
be easier to determine the source of problem you have.

Also, could you tell me which file did you get from NetAffx?  When was
this file release?  Affymetrix released their annotation files at least
twice after our last release on May.  If you are comparing the package of
BioC 1.6 with the file you recently downloaded, you might find that there
are some inconsistent because Affymetrix updated the file.

Any way, please provide the information I mentioned above so that I can
determine if you were in such a inconsistent situation.

Best,
Ting-Yuan