[BioC] AnnBuilder downloadSourceData()

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 12 09:09:47 CEST 2005

Hi Denise,

First of all, could you please report the output of sessionInfo()?  This
information is critical for people to determine the possible sources of
problems.

getPubDataXXX are in the file "downloadSourceData.R" which locates at the
AnnBuilder/R subdirectory.  There is a file called
"mirroringDataResources.rst" in AnnBuilder/inst/doc.  You can get more
details about how to use downloadSourceData() in this document.

BTW, here is my sessionInfo() output:
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.2.0, 2005-10-05, x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"
[7] "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
AnnBuilder   annotate        XML    Biobase
  "1.6.38"    "1.6.5"   "0.97-0"    "1.7.6"

Please remember to update your R/packages if you are using old R/packages.
This might help to solve your question.

HTH,
Ting-Yuan