[BioC] MALDI-TOF data preprocessing

Kevin Coombes krc at wotan.mdacc.tmc.edu
Wed Oct 12 15:36:07 CEST 2005

We have an extensive set of code for preprocessing mass spec data, located
at
	http://bioinformatics.mdanderson.org/cromwell.html
At present, everything there is written in MATLAB. We are in the process of
porting the routines to R, and will make them available as soon as this is
completed. The first step involved porting the Rice Wavelet Toolbox from
MATLAB to R; this port is already available from CRAN.

	Kevin Coombes

--On Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:33 AM +0200 Marion Cortet