[BioC] siggenes error with rma & wilcoxon test

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Mon Oct 17 17:26:46 CEST 2005

Hi Ken,

you are right: There is a bug in the computation of the Wilcoxon rank sums
when a gene has to be removed because of zero variance or too many NAs
(sorry for my last mail to you in which I've said that there is no bug). I
will fix this bug today. So it should be available as soon as the devel
version for BioC 1.8 is available. Please let me know if you need this
package immediately.

Best,
Holger