[BioC] Affymetrix gtype_cel_to_pq

Wed Oct 19 03:00:27 CEST 2005

Basically the Fusion SDK (which is the File SDK mentioned below) is
implemented through the affxparser package.

It works on Mac OS, Linux'es but currently not on Solaris and
Windows. The problem seems to be tied to low-level differences in the
standard libraries. We are working with the people from affy to
resolve these issues.

But as I said, if Linux/MacOS is ok for you, you are good to go.

Kasper