[BioC] Limma time course analysis : determining positively and negatively reg genes

Ken Termiso jerk_alert at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:43:20 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've analyzed a time course expt (on affy chips) with limma where there is
one effect besides time. I've got 2 lists of significant diff expressed
genes (one for each coefficient), have removed absent genes, and was
wondering what the best way to get out which genes are positively affected
and negatively effected...better yet, is there a way to calculate the actual
fold changes for these genes for the two groups?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is somewhat opaque - I am not familiar
with linear modeling (in case it wasn't totally obvious) ;)

-ken