[BioC] Glyco gene chip

Binita Dutta binita.dutta at vib.be
Tue Oct 25 15:09:24 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I am trying to analyse Glyco gene chip data using biocobductor (affy
package). After loading the data I encounter following problem.

  eset<-rma(Data)
Warning message:
cannot open: HTTP status was `403 Forbidden'
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/package/Win32 does not
seem to have a valid repository, skipping
Note: You did not specify a download type.  Using a default value of: Win32
This will be fine for almost all users

Error in getCdfInfo(object) : Could not obtain CDF environment, problems
encountered:
Specified environment specified did not contain GLYCOv2a520086F
Library - package glycov2a520086fcdf not installed
Data for package affy did not contain GLYCOv2a520086F
Bioconductor - glycov2a520086fcdf not available
In addition: Warning message:
Failed to read replisting at
http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/package/Win32 in:
getReplisting(repURL, repFile, method = method)

.cdf file for this chip is not listed on affymetrix site.

Please let me know if this data can be analysed without using cdf file.

Thanks in advance.

Binita

Binita Dutta, PhD
MicroArray Facility(MAF)