[BioC] heatmap-suppress col reordering/dendrogram?

Ann Hess hess at stat.colostate.edu
Wed Oct 26 17:10:36 CEST 2005

Using the heatmap function, is there a way to suppress the column
reordering and column dendrogram?  I have five time points and I want to
keep them in order!  I have tried the following commands, but still get
reordered columns:

 	heatmap(x, Colv=FALSE...
 	heatmap(x, Colv=NULL...

Also, is there a way to suppress the row dendrogram, but still reorder the
rows according to some dendrogram?  I was hoping to gain space for my row
labels by omitting the dendrogram.  I have tried the following command,
but still get the dendrogram:

 	heatmap(x, Rowv=as.dendrogram(hc), keep.dendro=FALSE)