[BioC] makepackage of affy's 100K and 500K SNP chip

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Thu Oct 27 22:03:05 CEST 2005

Hi Jacob,

although the documentation is not ready yet (for this reason you can
contact me directly), oligo and makePlatformDesign can handle both 100K
and 500K SNP chips (provided that you have the sequence and annotation
files).

at this point, you need to build the environment using the function:

> makePDpackage(CDF_file,probe_fasta_file,annot_file,type="SNP")

after installing the package created from the step above, you can read
your CEL files using:

> data = read.celfiles(list.celfiles())

kind regards,
benilton