[BioC] background correction with cDNA array data

Giuseppe.Palermo@bo.infn.it Giuseppe.Palermo at bo.infn.it
Thu Oct 27 13:14:08 CEST 2005

I'm not sure if this can help you.
I also was interested in methods for background subtraction, and most
of all in
understanding if or not subtract the background.
The only paper I found about last topic is:
"When should one subtract background fluorescence in two color
microarrays", by
Parmigianini at. al.
Give a look, may be can help you.

Regards