[BioC] Using limma with Applied Precision SoftWorx data

Susan J. Miller sjmiller at email.arizona.edu
Sat Oct 29 02:10:00 CEST 2005

Does anyone have experience using limma with 2-color microarray data
obtained from the Applied Precision SoftWorx Tracker?  I can read the
.txt files with read.maimages but I don't know how to create a Layout
for normalizeWithinArrays.  It seems that I should be able to map the
Set/Set Row/Set Column values to Block/Row/Columns but I am not sure
about this.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Susan J. Miller
Biotechnology Computing Facility
Arizona Research Laboratories