[BioC] how to run SAM analysis

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Sep 1 23:48:51 CEST 2005

Your design is seriously unbalanced and under-powered. I would suggest
you increase the sample size in the normal group. This holds no matter
what test statistics you plan on using.

LIMMA would probably be better for your purposes. I _think_ it has been
shown empirically to hold for small sample sizes.

Regards, Adai