[BioC] Writing own package description.

TEXTORIS Julien julien.textoris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:27:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

i've learn through the many tutorials and courses available on the net
(thanks to everybody for that, it's wonderfull), and i really like
working with bioc.

I work in a lab where we use a cDNA, home made chip. I was wondering how
i could write a package for R to describe this particular chip, and use
all the possibility of bioconductor with it, because all that i learned
with tutorials was with affy chips.

I've read some documents but i'm still a bit confused about that.
The exprset structure is for data, isn't it ? So in it, i'll put results
from my experiments, and also phenoData. But i also need to describe
which probe correspond to which gene ? no ?

How could i start ?

thanks for your answers.

Julien Textoris