[BioC] installing bioconductor

Altiner, Ahmet (NIH/NCI) [G] altinera at mail.nih.gov
Fri Sep 9 14:03:54 CEST 2005

Thanks everyone.

I tried both suggestions, still getting error message. Both with BiocLite()
(same message -- "Error in .readRDS(pfile) : cannot read workspace version 0
written by R 2.1.1; need R 1.4.0 or newer")
and if I use:
getBioC(groupname="affy") (which gives the error message ("Error in
install.packages(pkgs = c("affy", "affydata", "affyPLM", "annaffy",  :
        unused argument(s) (groupname ...)")

any takers?

Ahmet