[BioC] 4-color microarrays

hdvi hdvi at well.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 18:01:51 CEST 2005

Hi

We're currently beginning to use microarrays with 4 colors, and I was
wondering whether anyone out there had any experience analyzing those
using Bioconductor?

I've previously used limma for normal microarray analysis and also for
arrays with just 1 dye. I've been quite happy with that, but it appears
that if I want to continue with that I have to e.g. split the data from
each array into two 'pseudo-arrays', which isn't exactly optimal. I
won't be doing expression analysis, but I'll need functions for
normalizing the data etc. Has anyone tried something similar?

Thanks in advance
\Heidi