[BioC] 4-color microarrays

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sat Sep 10 03:41:10 CEST 2005

Now after normalization, the question is how to handle the 4 colors per
spot per array.  I would do single channel analysis using the array as a
block.  This is described in the Limma Users Guide for 2 colors, and should
work the same for any number of channels.

Of course, if you have multiple spots per gene or a mix of biological and
technical replicates you will need a more complex model than limma can handle.

--Naomi