[BioC] Dealing with technical replication with a common reference design

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 12 12:43:58 CEST 2005

Thanks Gordon

When I called duplicateCorrelation, I got three warning messages:

Too much damping - convergence tolerance not achievable in: glmgam.fit(
etc etc)

My corfit$consensus was then positive, even though it is a dye-swap
experiment.  Presumably this means I don't have to treat the technical
replicates in any special way...?

Mick