[BioC] another kooperberg question

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 14 17:52:55 CEST 2005

Hi Matt

Hmmmm, something like this *should* work:

# read in the data normally just to get the weights
RG <- read.maimages(targets$FileName, source="genepix", wt.fun=filters)

# read in the data using read.series and EXACTLT THE SAME DATA FILES as
above
# ...
Rgmodel <- kooperberg(RG, fg="mean", bg="median", a=TRUE,
layout=RGlayout)

# transfer the weights from RG to Rgmodel
Rgmodel$weights <- RG$weights

I think....

Mick