[BioC] another kooperberg question

scholz@Ag.arizona.edu scholz at Ag.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 14 10:13:45 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply, Mick. Unfortunately, I've actually tried this before:

Rgmodel <- kooperberg(RG, fg="mean", bg="median", a=TRUE,layout=RGlayout)

and the problem is that I get the following error message:

"Error in matrix(0, ngenes, nslides) : cannot allocate vector of length 2105745408"

Again, I think the problem is that kooperberg doesn't accept an RG list as a
proper name argument. It would be nice if it did because there'd be no need to
transfer the weights (as they are already part of RG).

Matt