[BioC] AnnBuilder/ABPkgBuilder

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 20 15:47:25 CEST 2005

On 20 Sep 2005, deggle at uni-koeln.de wrote:
> I'm running R.2.1.1 with version 1.5.31 of AnnBuilder (1.6.2 is not
> available on Bioconductor-page as a windows-version . as it gives an
> error-message).

We were having some trouble with our repository updating tools.  A
newer version of AnnBuilder for Windows is now available.  Note that
is requires R 2.2.0 or greater.  To use it, please install the current
alpha-test version of R.

> Since I'm having trouble building a package I was debugging for the
> last couple of days and there seems to be a problem with
>
> the url-file-system in UniGene.

Yes, UniGene reorganized the data on their site (grumble grumble).
The new version of AnnBuilder includes fixes for this.

Best,

+ seth