[BioC] Lymphoma data package

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Sat Sep 24 09:19:51 CEST 2005

I think you are having difficulty in locating the dataset because you
are probably looking for a package specifically names 'lymphoma'.

There is no reason for anyone to dedicate a package just to a dataset,
so searching for lymphoma on http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/nmz.html gives

DLBCL(ipred)            Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
DLBCL(maxstat)          Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
lymphoma(vsn)           Intensity data for 8 cDNA slides with CLL and
                        DLBL samples from the Alizadeh et al. paper in
                        Nature 2000

The most comprehensive of these is the one in Wolfgang Huber's vsn
package. They have only used a subset of 8 arrays but they do provide
the scripts and information on how to obtain and preprocess the files.
You can try to use this information.

Regards, Adai