[BioC] write.fit error

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Mon Sep 26 03:29:05 CEST 2005

The problem would appear to be in your data object, about which you give us
no information.

1. There has been work on write.fit() recently. Try updating to the latest
version from CRAN and see if the problem goes away.

2. In the latest versions of limma, you can also try write.table(fullfit, ...)

3. The problem is most likely that there is no component 'genes' in your
'fullfit' object.

4. If none of the above helps, include 'show(fullfit)' and state the
version of limma that you are using.

Gordon