[BioC] hgu95av12mix and GCRMA

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Sep 28 17:05:19 CEST 2005

Sabrina Carpentier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to merge hgu95a and hgu95av2 data. So I use the mixed package hgu95av12mix written by Ben Bolstad.
> I would like to normalize my merged data with GCRMA but "hgu95av12probe" is missing and I don't know how to get it.

The hgu95av12mixcdf only contains those probes that are found in the
intersection of the HG-U95A and HG-U95Av2 chips, so you should be able
to use the hgu95av2probe package.

In order for this to work, you will need to rename the hgu95av2probe
package to hgu95av12mixprobe. I would imagine the easiest way to do this
would be to download the source package, unzip and untar it, and then
change any instance of hgu95av2probe to hgu95av12mixprobe (don't forget
the DESCRIPTION file).

Then install using R CMD INSTALL and you should be in business.

Best,

Jim