[BioC] Error:"arrayQuality"

Khan, Sohail khan at cshl.edu
Fri Sep 30 18:14:28 CEST 2005

Dear Members,

In regards to my previous question here is my session out.

R : Copyright 2005, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 2.1.1  (2005-06-20), ISBN 3-900051-07-0

  Natural language support but running in an English locale

'help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type 'q()' to quit R.

> library(arrayQuality)
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
[1] "arrayQuality"
[1] "Checking for missing packages"
Garbage collection 60 = 53+4+3 (level 2) ...
102028 cons cells free (21%)
5.0 Mbytes of heap free (84%)

Attaching package: 'mclust'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:stats :

         density

Warning message:
package 'marray' was built under R version 2.2.0
> files<-c("43.gpr","48.gpr","93.gpr","95.gpr")
> files
[1] "43.gpr" "48.gpr" "93.gpr" "95.gpr"
> RG<-read.maimages(files,source="genepix")
Read 43.gpr
Read 48.gpr
Read 93.gpr
Read 95.gpr
> results<-maQualityPlots(RG)

Attaching package: 'colorspace'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:grDevices :

         hcl

Error in if (is.int(totalPlate)) { : argument is of length zero

Sohail Khan
Scientific Programmer
COLD SPRING HARBOR LABORATORY
Genome Research Center