[BioC] letters of support

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 30 23:00:12 CEST 2005

Hi,
   We are in the process of applying to renew the Bioconductor grant. We
would very much appreciate letters of support. They should detail your
use of Bioconductor, and how it has supported your research efforts,
listing publications, or grant submissions (even better funded grant
applications to any source) that have relied on software available
through bioconductor. For those of you that use it to release your
software, it would help to have a letter saying that you find this a
useful mechanism. Generic letters are of less use, so please be as
detailed as possible. Please put them on institutional letterhead.

   Please address letters to me, and send them to the address below. We
need to receive them before Oct 15.

    Thank-you,
      Robert

--