[BioC] affy package and porcine arrays

David Carter dcarter at robarts.ca
Tue Apr 11 22:37:13 CEST 2006

Thanks Craig,
I believe I altered the 3 files with the correct information, but now am
getting this error:
Error in FUN(X[[4]], ...) : subscript out of bounds
Error in plot(qc(object)) : unable to find the argument 'x' in selecting
a method for function 'plot'
You suggested to use an array with the same number of features, but
don't all the Affy arrays have different numbers of features?  Please
correct me if I am wrong.  I copied and altered the last line which was
a Rat array.  This error looks like I am telling it the wrong number of
features.  Any suggestions on where I can correct this?
Sincerely,
David Carter

dcarter at robarts.ca
http://www.lrgc.ca