[BioC] toptable missing ProbeId/ documentation question

Björn Usadel usadel at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Wed Apr 12 17:36:20 CEST 2006

Hi James,

double stupid me.
Firstly I do use 2. 4.13 (even though I abuse it by running it on R 2.2.0)
and secondly yes you are completely right topTable does extract the
ProbeId, it was only that toptable is attached to the same help file.

But since the users' guide only refers to topTable, I guess this is
perfectly ok. (One shouldn't use toptable to start with)

Otherwise I guess I just volunteered myself for helping in changing the
documentation since I brought this up.

Cheers,
Björn