[BioC] Searching vignette

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Apr 14 15:17:14 CEST 2006

Robert Olaso wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I’m using affymetrix microarray and I start working with (and reading a lot
> about) BioConductor.
>
> Could someone help me to find the : Loading Affymetrix Data (HowTo)
> vignette (refer in Description of affy by Gautier and al) ? or a quick
> guide to loading Affymetrix data into R.

Probably your best bet is to look at the 'Description of Affy' vignette,
which is the fourth vignette on the page you reference, or can be found
by loading the affy package and then typing openVignette(), and choosing
the affy primer.

I don't remember the Loading Affymetrix Data (HowTo) vignette. In
general, loading the data is a one-liner (ReadAffy()), so e.g., the affy
primer only spends a small amount of time explaining this step.

HTH,

Jim

> I couldn’t located this vignette in
> <http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/vignettes.html>http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/vignettes.html