[BioC] Fusarium CDF

Heather Erika Hallen hallenhe at msu.edu
Fri Apr 21 17:18:35 CEST 2006

Hello, all.

I am a biologist, and not principally a programmer, so am finding myself a
bit over my head, working with a Windows machine (Windows XP professional)
and a custom Affymetrix array. I have Perl, and R2.2.1 (precompiled binary
from CRAN), and Bioconductor. I have the Affymetrix-provided cdf file for my
organism (Fusarium graminearum). I have not had much luck finding the source
package installation files that the makecdfenv Vignette says I need if using
a precompiled binary in Windows. This Vignette also says "you can contribute
the package to Bioconductor and we will create a Windows binary for you". I
would be delighted to contribute the package if anybody could help me with
this.

Much thanks for any response,

Heather Hallen

Heather E. Hallen