[BioC] U133A probe sequences...?

Zhijin (Jean) Wu zwu at alexander.stat.brown.edu
Thu Apr 20 20:17:38 CEST 2006

I looked at my hgu133a data and it seems most of the probesets have 11
probes but there are some exceptions.I have the table of probeset sizes as

    8    10    11    13    14    15    16    20    69
    1     1 21765     4     4     2   482    40     1

So don't be surprised if you get 16 probes for some probesets.

Zhijin (Jean) Wu
Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
Brown University, Box G-H2
Providence, RI  02912