[BioC] Thoughts on computer purchase

Yoder, Sean J. yodersj at moffitt.usf.edu
Fri Apr 28 23:33:02 CEST 2006

Yes, the 64-bit version of Windows would not have a memory problem.
However, the original poster is planning to use 32-bit Windows XP.  He's
also ordering a Dell, so I'd imagine he'll run into the same problems
that I have on my Dell...

Thanks for the info on the bios...I've tried a few things in the past to
address the problem, but had no resolution.