[BioC] annotation package for ecoli2

lemerle at embl.de lemerle at embl.de
Wed Aug 9 09:49:30 CEST 2006

hi yanqin,
you need to make your own, unless someone who's made one is willing to make it
available. i sent the same email around a few months ago on this list with no
success.
if you feel up to it, check the annbuilder package, i was told that was a good
place to start for making one yourself.
i did put this on my list of useful things to do though. that and one for the
coli asv2 chip as i work with both, so if i get around to it, i'll let you
know.
hth,
caroline

Quoting Yanqin Yang <yanqin_yang at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
>  Does anyone know where I could find the annotation package for
> Affymetrix E_coil_2 chip? There are only ecoil2cdf and ecoil2probe
> packages available in the Annotation packages list.
>
>  Thanks!
>
>  Yanqin

> Search the archives:

Caroline Lemerle
PhD student, lab of Luis Serrano
Structural Biology and Biocomputing Dept
tel 00-49-6221-387-8335