[BioC] [R-SIG-Mac] trouble running Bioconductor

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 11 21:13:02 CEST 2006

stefano iacus <stefano.iacus at unimi.it> writes:

> I'm forwarding this to the BioC mailing list with a reproducible
> example to see if this is also happening in other platforms, if it is
> specific to limma, or whatever.

Olga posted back to the R-SIG-Mac list that she found that the problem
was due to invalid dimnames in the eset object.

We should probably take a closer look at what triggers this.  I
suspect it is related to recent changes in R where rownames of
data.frame are stored in a more space-efficient fashion.

+ seth