[BioC] Affymetrix Promoter tiling array

Wu, Xiwei XWu at coh.org
Fri Aug 11 21:40:11 CEST 2006

Hi, all,

I was given some CHIP-on-chip data using Affymetrix promoter tiling
array. I looked through the board and could not find any information on
this chip type.

It seems to me that the CEL files have different number of features from
the BPMAP file. Does anyone have a CDF created for this chip type? I
can't get makecdfenv working with the BPMAP file downloaded from
Affymetrix.

Any help will be appreciated.

Xiwei Wu

"EMF <COH.ORG>" made the following annotations.