[BioC] athPkgBuilder data source :missing probesets

Tine Casneuf tineke.casneuf at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 16 10:42:58 CEST 2006

But to me it is hard to think of a way to choose the 'best' locus that
is detected by a probeset. And also if you pick 1 of them, it appears as
if only 1 is detected by this probeset, while actually there are more.
There are I presume not many cases where a measure from these probesets
are useful, so you might as well annotate it with 'multiple'.

tine