[BioC] annotation package for chicken affyprobes

Lina Hultin-Rosenberg Lina.Hultin.Rosenberg at ebc.uu.se
Wed Aug 16 18:57:52 CEST 2006

Dear list!

I am working on some affymetrix data on chicken and am using R for analysis
of the data. I would like to add annotation data and as far as I can see
there is no annotation package for chicken at bioconductor. When reading the
vignette for AnnBuilder I got the impression that packages can only be built
for organisms human, rat and mouse so far. It also said: See section Extend
AnnBuilder if you have an organism other than the three species. But the
Extend AnnBuilder section is empty. My question is if I can build an
annotation package for chicken using AnnBuilder and how I would do that?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Lina Hultin Rosenberg

Lina Hultin Rosenberg