[BioC] cornchip0 cdf package

Björn Usadel usadel at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Tue Aug 22 16:07:51 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I wonder if anybody actually did get around to provide a cdf package for
the Zea mays test chip (cornchip0)?

Even though this package is superseded now, there are some publicly
available experiments, using this platform.

Last year there was a quick email exchange but I could never find the
actual package.

In the case that it was not released:
Through some channels I was able to get the actual "cdf" file from
Affymetrix and make a cdf package, but does someone have a step by step
instructions how to make a windows binary (the links I found are mostly
outdated: Brian Ripley's page points to another page...) or does anybody
have everything necessary set up ;-)

Kind regards,
Björn
Björn Usadel, PhD

Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology
System Regulation Group

Am Mühlenberg 1
D-14476 Golm
Germany