[BioC] CEL.list

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Tue Aug 22 17:40:42 CEST 2006

In general you should not be calling read.affybatch directly. Instead
users should be calling ReadAffy().

If you use ReadAffy() the previously mentioned trick eg

cel.locations<-c("/directory1","/directory2")
my.abatch <-ReadAffy(celfile.path=cel.locations)

will work fine.

--
Ben Bolstad <bmb at bmbolstad.com>
http://bmbolstad.com