[BioC] ExprSetbuilder Excel AddIn

Werre, Stephen swerre at vt.edu
Thu Aug 24 14:13:16 CEST 2006

Dear R users,
I am trying to import single channel cDNA microarray data into
Bioconductor (Grant was written before recent advances). The challenges
are two fold:
1) The exprSetbuilder Excel Addin has a small bug: Afunction in
btnDataToR is called as Rinterface.REvalReturn but actually it should be
called as RInterfaceSupport.REvalReturn. As a result, the program failed
to run, and I failed to correct it!.
2) Looks like one can construct an exprSet object using Biobase
(Vignette name = Textual Descriptoin of Biobase). However R has
persistently told me that sample names in exprs are different from those
in the phenoData object.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Stephen Werre