[BioC] Affy High Throughput arrays

sanchita at MIT.EDU sanchita at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 26 01:48:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to normalize 64 High Throughput Affy Human arrays in Bioconductor
using GCRMA package.

One of the hurdles in running justgcrma() is under MetaData section on
Bioconductor site I didn't find the HT_Hgu133A cdf and probe files. Does
anybody has any clue.

I  was able to download the HT_Hgu133A cdf file from the Affy Netaffx site but
don't know how to make a package out of it that would run on Bioconductor.

Any help on this matter will be highly apprecaited.

Thanks,

Sanchita

P.S. Error message as follows:

> normalized<-justGCRMA()
Computing affinities[1] "Checking to see if your internet connection works..."
[1] "Environment hthgu133acdf was not found in the Bioconductor repository."
[1] "Checking to see if your internet connection works..."
[1] "Environment hthgu133aprobe was not found in the Bioconductor repository."
Error in get(x, envir, mode, inherits) : variable "hthgu133aprobe" was not found