[BioC] Installation Problems

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 29 21:15:52 CEST 2006

Hi Monnie,

Sorry for the late answer. 2 days ago our main server experienced a
hardware failure (this has been reported yesterday on the BioC list).
We are still in the process of recovering the data and transferring
them on a spare machine. Apparently a lot of things are still missing
(e.g. symlinks) which is the cause of your problem.

We'll do our best to get things fully restored before tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

H.