[BioC] Reading in raw ImaGene files uisng marray

Noah Cohen ncohen at cvm.tamu.edu
Wed Aug 30 16:56:49 CEST 2006

I am new to R and Bioconductor.  I have some raw intensity files
produced with ImaGene.  Is it possible to read raw ImaGene files into
marray?  I can get them in with limma, but wish to use some of the
marray tools for data exploration and normalization.  I was able to
successfully use "read.marrayInfo"  and "read.Galfile" functions, but
neither "read.ImaGene" or "read.table" functions worked for me, and I
can't find a vignette for marray to guide me.  Thanks for any help
available.  Noah Cohen

Noah D. Cohen, VMD, MPH, PhD, DACVIM
Professor
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas 77843-4475
Telephone: 979-845-3541
Fax: 979-847-8863