[BioC] GOstats and library ath1121501

Martin Olivier martinol at ensam.inra.fr
Thu Aug 31 15:30:35 CEST 2006

Hello,

I don't know very well the bioconductor packages, but I try to use some
of them to analyse
some data. More precisely, I try to use the function GOHyperg from
package GOstats for Arabidopsis data.

For the function GOhyperG, there is an example with the hgu95av2 package
(human genome) and I would like to apply
this example with the package ath1121501 (Arabidopsis package). But the
function GOhyperG() uses a field called LOCUSID
in the package hgu95av2. This field does not exist in the ath1121501
package...So, the function GOhyperG could not be applied
to analyze arabidopsis data...

So, could anyone indicate me how to find a solution? Thanks for your help.

Olivier.